Do-it-yourself projects continue to grow in popularity as people tackle home projects on their own to save money, beat stress, and gain a sense of self-accomplishment. In fact, DIY trend statistics show that nearly 50% of U.S. homeowners took on DIY home improvement projects in 2019, and a 4.2% rise in DIY home projects is expected in 2022. One problem area some homeowners try to solve on their own is plumbing.
- Winterizing your plumbing – KFVS
- Health starts with plumbing – by Tim Fandel and Andrew DeAngelo – New England Real Estate Journal Online
- Top Workplaces 2023: Moffett Plumbing puts team ahead of tough times – OCRegister
- How Does Trenchless Sewer Repair Work?
- Something strange is happening in the financial plumbing under Wall Street – MarketWatch