Do-it-yourself projects continue to gain in popularity as people take on home projects to save money and beat stress (the pandemic, which has kept many people indoors, has also increased people’s tendency to tackle DIY projects). DIY trend statistics show that a 4.2% rise in various do-it-yourself home projects is expected by the end of this year, with more than 80% of survey respondents saying they feel very self-accomplished following the completion of a project. Unfortunately, DIYers are typically not professionals, and projects can sometimes go wrong. In fact, it’s estimated that more than 200,000 people go to the hospital every year as a result of DIY injuries.
- New PWSA program will pay for plumbing repairs in some … – 90.5 WESA
- The Plumbing Tool Your Leaf-Stuffed Rainspout Is Begging For – House Digest
- On-Call Plumbing Highlights the Advantages of Having a New Water … – Digital Journal
- A Good Plumber Corp. Outlines the Steps to Improving Home … – Digital Journal
- Mansfield Plumbing to close its Perrysville plant by end of 2023 … – Mansfield News Journal