Although many older homes in California do not have basements, they are becoming more common throughout the Golden State. If you’re one of the lucky Californians to have a basement, you may have a sump pump to protect your basement from flooding (and if you don’t have a sump pump, it’s something to consider investing in).
- New PWSA program will pay for plumbing repairs in some … – 90.5 WESA
- The Plumbing Tool Your Leaf-Stuffed Rainspout Is Begging For – House Digest
- On-Call Plumbing Highlights the Advantages of Having a New Water … – Digital Journal
- A Good Plumber Corp. Outlines the Steps to Improving Home … – Digital Journal
- Mansfield Plumbing to close its Perrysville plant by end of 2023 … – Mansfield News Journal