As long as there has been plumbing, there have been plumbing problems. That’s probably never going to change! This makes plumbing a great profession to get into if you’re looking for job security. In fact, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that there are expected to be, on average, more than 50,000 openings nationwide for plumbers, pipefitters, and steamfitters each year over the next decade.
- Winterizing your plumbing – KFVS
- Health starts with plumbing – by Tim Fandel and Andrew DeAngelo – New England Real Estate Journal Online
- Top Workplaces 2023: Moffett Plumbing puts team ahead of tough times – OCRegister
- How Does Trenchless Sewer Repair Work?
- Something strange is happening in the financial plumbing under Wall Street – MarketWatch