Summertime and the living is easy! Of course, activity actually increases around most homes in the summer months. That’s because the kids are on break and traveling friends and family can show up and stay for several days or weeks to take advantage of Sacramento’s great weather. Of course, this also means that you will use more water and sewage than normal, giving your sewer lines and plumbing a harder workout. Due to this added use, you may notice more frequent sewer problems during the summer months.
- Winterizing your plumbing – KFVS
- Health starts with plumbing – by Tim Fandel and Andrew DeAngelo – New England Real Estate Journal Online
- Top Workplaces 2023: Moffett Plumbing puts team ahead of tough times – OCRegister
- How Does Trenchless Sewer Repair Work?
- Something strange is happening in the financial plumbing under Wall Street – MarketWatch