It’s not uncommon for DIY homeowners to treat toilet drains and flat drains (sinks and tubs) as one and the same. They’ll often use one snake and one plunger to solve for clogs in both. However, these types of drains are different, and for best results, you should use a different type of snake and plunger. Because, despite having the same function, they each work a little differently.
- Accurate Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing Scores | 12.8.2023 – iHeart
- Hugh Grant donates £20k to free Burnley plumbing service – BBC
- Hugh Grant and wife Anna donate £20,000 to UK’s ‘kindest plumber’ – Yahoo News UK
- Hugh Grant and wife thanked for £20,000 donation to ‘Britain’s kindest plumber’ – Sky News
- Winterizing your plumbing – KFVS